Sunday, January 16, 2011

Only Minutes Left

So, I'm done counting down the days. I'm just heading to the Cleveland airport with my parents. My 145 day journey starts NOW! Warmer climate here I come...

Mom and me outside Cleveland Hopkins right before leaving. I'm looking pretty worn out from staying up packing and waking up early to get everything finished with. 


Dad and me getting our last hugs in. Got to make them last another three months, then they'll be out to visit! Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. You're going to have an amazing time!!! Can't wait to visit you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, I know you're there and at Susana's. I hope Susana's windows are installed and that the apartment is warming up. I'm so glad that we can talk to each other via Skype or iChat. Get some sleep and take care of that cough. Today it is sunny and very cold here. Keep us posted on your adventures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Anne. Such an adventure. Looking forward to visiting you...yeah, on the blog. Mom hasn't offered to let me ride along in April! Guess someone has to stay home and hold down the fort. ME!!

    ReplyDelete