Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Change in Plans

So there's been a change to my itinerary and the date when I will be coming home. When talking it over with my parents, we all agreed that it would be silly for me to stay the whole four weeks, if I didn't have anyone to travel with for the whole time. Also, as my original arrival stood, I would get back on June 10, and summer school at Purdue would start June 13, not giving me anytime at all to recover and I wouldn't have very much time with my family after being away for so long! So, now I will be coming home Friday, May 27, which is 2 weeks earlier. Instead of being "My 145 Day Journey," it should now be "My 131 Day Journey." Although, in all seriousness, the extra 2 weeks that I will be home will also be part of my journey, because I will have to adapt back to normalcy, which will be filled with changing back to Eastern Standard Time, car shopping, and catching up on that's happening while I'm away now. I thought I should just let my small following of readers know the update in the itinerary. For the two weeks that I will be here after the program, my best friend from home, Mandy Ball, will come over after she graduates, and we are going to (hopefully) some form of combination of Italy, Switzerland, and Paris. Once I have all of the details set on that, I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you'll be home two weeks early! Love your blog... love you, too!

    ReplyDelete