Well, I survived my exam week. The only times in history that I have 5 exams in one week is during exam week at school at home. But that is when the entire week is devoted to taking exams, therefore there aren't other classes during the week. Here, I had 5 exams during the last to days of my school week (Wednesday and Thursday) and had normal classes the first two. It might just be me, but this seemed like a little much!
The week was stressful, and I think my seƱora was impressed that I was able to study so much in one week. My host family didn't see me very much! I had to divide and conquer to split my time in studying.
With all of it behind me, I have to say that I think I did well on my exams. (But I'll find out how correct I am on that self evaluation this week!) I'm glad to be done with them. On to the second half of my schooling in Spain!
No comments:
Post a Comment